CELEBRATE CHANUKAH... TODAY
Ready for a new generation of cool and contemporary tunes to light the menorah by?
CHANUKAH TODAY is the remedy for the perennial "I Have A Little Dreidel" overdose. Featuring songs from world-renowned artists from inside and outside the Jewish music scene, this dynamic collection is a breath of fresh air that will infuse some of the "festive" back into your Festival of Lights.
The Chanukah Today songbook features a lead sheet with melody line, guitar chords, complete lyrics, and translations/transliterations for each of the 14 songs on the included CD.
CHANUKAH TODAY is available in multiple formats:
- Songbook + CD set
- CD only
- Digital download (full album and individual tracks) See "Related Products" below CHANUKAH TODAY by Various Artists
TRACK LIST AND SAMPLE CLIPS: Click arrow to play preview
1. To Be a Light (Dan Nichols)
2. Ocho Kandelikas (DeLeon)
3. Chanukah Blessings (Barenaked Ladies)
4. The Dreidel Song (Julie Silver)
5. Pass the Candle (From Left to Right) (Michelle Citrin)
6. In These Lights (Josh Nelson)
7. Al Hanisim (Craig Taubman)
8. Haneirot Halalu (Stacy Beyer)
9. Eight Nights of Joy (Rabbi Joe Black and the Maxwell Street Klezmer Band)
10. How Do You Spell Channukkahh?? (The Leevees)
11. The Candles of Chanukah (SoulAviv)
12. Night by Night (Beh Schafer)
13. Jazz of Ages (Eric Komar)
14. Light These Lights/Chanukah Blessings (Debbie Friedman)
CELEBRATE CHANUKAH… TODAY - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Ready for a new generation of cool and contemporary tunes to light the menorah by? You can instantly download these 14 new, contemporary Chanukah tunes and put some new "Festive" in your Festival of Lights!
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
The Ruach Series delivers the hottest new Jewish rock tunes. This year,
the celebrated compilation celebrates its 10th anniversary alongside
the 50th anniversary of the Religious Action Center, with a focus on
songs of a social action theme.
This travel edition of The Torah: A Modern Commentary includes the full text of the revised edition in a size that is easy to transport. The reinforced binding and smaller size makes it useful for students and ideal for traveling.
Entrée to Judaism: A Culinary Exploration of the Jewish Diaspora
NEW COOKBOOK! Includes over 275 recipes and dozens of full color photos. Features "Tina's Tidbits," fun facts and great cooking tips for every recipe. Accessible, easy-to-follow recipes for the novice home cook and expert chef alike.